We are one of the #1 retailers in European cycling and a key player in French e-commerce. We’re growing year on year but remain committed to a human-centric approach to our work. We’re looking for cycling experts to reinforce our existing team.
Do you love bikes and dream about cycling? Do you spend every weekend in the saddle? Then you’re already a Probiker at heart! Come and put your technical expertise at the service of our thousands of customers who are also passionate about everything two-wheeled!
Combining passion, sport and work is our goal. Take a look!
Who are we looking for?
- You’re a holder of a CQP cycle technician diploma
- You’re up to date and comfortable with the latest innovations and technological developments in biking. That includes e-bikes, hydraulic suspension elements and other contemporary bike trends
- You’re a passionate cyclist (mountain bike, road, BMX) with extensive technical knowledge about bikes. Your listening skills and technical expertise allow you to quickly understand the customer’s needs.
- Your strong interpersonal skills mean you’re comfortable and competent in advising all kinds of customers.
- For the rest, don’t panic: we’ll teach you all about our Customer Relationship methods after an onboarding that will show you all the joys of the job and get your truly inspired.
If this sounds good and you want to join a dynamic, passionate team who wants the best for our customers, please get in touch!
- 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so weekends are free for riding!
- You’ll be part of our Saint Etienne team
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome all applicants