What it’s all about
Our Shop Development team is developing and maintaining over 30 bike and outdoor shops. We are currently migrating to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to offer our customers a state-of-the-art E-Commerce experience.
What your tasks will be
- You continuously improve our customer’s shopping experience with new and exciting features
- You design and implement interfaces to other internal and external systems
- Together with an agile team you ensure clean code and a good website performance
- You support code reviews and deployment processes
- In case of problems, you assist in the identification and analysis of errors
What you should bring to the job
- You feel comfortable with latest ECMAScript features and have experiences with NodeJS and npm
- Ideally you have worked in E-Commerce before (e.g. with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or another E-Commerce platform)
- You write code you are proud of and use design patterns where appropriate
- You have experiences in HTML and CSS
- You are self-organized and passionate to work in an agile environment
- You speak English fluently to work within our international team
What you can expect
An exciting job with great prospects and responsibilities. If you’re looking for daily challenges and want to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place. Our aim is to continuously improve Internetstores and our online shops to create the perfect shopping experience for all our customers. Of course, this doesn’t come at the expense of having fun and enjoying the occasional refreshing drink after work to celebrate our successes! With flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and home office days, ensuring all our employees have a great work-life balance is massively important to us. In addition to attractive product and public transport discounts, we’ll also give you great deals on a wide range of sports activities.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores bietet dir als Mitarbeiter viele Vorteile & Services rund um deine Arbeit, After-Work, Sport & Ernährung. Einige Vorteile findest du hier:
Tel: +49 (0)711/ 93305-148