What it’s all about
We are looking for an HR Manager (m /f/ d) for our Office in Berlin. In this role, you will work with senior stakeholders across the business to drive growth and change through strategic planning and delivery of HR solutions. You will provide strategic support to the business on HR activities such as employee engagement, succession planning and workforce planning ensuring sustainability of our people resources.
What your tasks will be
- You are the first point of contact for employees and executives in all personnel-related issues
- You recruit and look after the employees on their own responsibility for our international teams in Berlin
- You have the relevant key figures and reports of your units in view at all times
- You are responsible for drawing up employment contracts and certificates
- You organize the entry and onboarding of new employees in cooperation with our office manager
- You take over your own projects in the field of HR
- You bring in learnings and new ideas for the further development of our national and international HR activities
What you should bring to the job
- You have successfully completed your studies with HR focus or have a commercial education with appropriate professional experience
- You have already been able to gain 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You shine with a careful, autonomous way of working and pronounced flexibility
- You communicate openly and bindingly and bring with you the necessary intuition in HR
- You speak fluent English and German and ideally are already well-versed in dealing with different cultures
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores bietet dir als Mitarbeiter viele Vorteile & Services rund um deine Arbeit, After-Work, Sport & Ernährung. Einige Vorteile findest du hier:
Tel: +49 (0)711/ 93305-148