What it’s all about
As a Product Expert (m/f/d) UK you’ll be our contact person for product questions of all kinds. You’ll have a distinct technical know-how of bike and/or outdoor topics. Your goal isn’t just to give the best possible advice, but to also ensure a knowledgeable and friendly handling of complaints. Are you excited about the latest part – be it the new Fox shock or Shimano road groupset? Do you love being out in the heart of nature or do you prefer hanging on the wall on the weekends? Would you like to pass your passion on to our customers? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
What your tasks will be
- You’ll advise customers on all technical and product-specific topics and will be the contact person for all post-purchase product enquiries
- You’ll share your expert knowledge with our customers and help them to make the most of their free time with the best equipment available on the market
- You’ll communicate via telephone, chat and e-mail in polish
- You’ll also support our customers with product topics before and after sales
What you should bring to the job
- Rampage, Rockstars, Ironman, Freeride Worldtour or Paris- Roubaix are as important to you as Christmas
- You’re a real nerd when it comes to bikes, climbing equipment, camping stoves or other products in our shops
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy talking about your hobby
- You have a very good command of English, spoken and written
- You’re internet-savvy and PC fluent
- You see the challenge behind every problem and would like to develop yourself further
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores bietet dir als Mitarbeiter viele Vorteile & Services rund um deine Arbeit, After-Work, Sport & Ernährung. Einige Vorteile findest du hier:
Tel: +49 (0)711/ 93305-148