What it’s all about
As Customer Service Agent Norway (m/f/d), you’ll be the point of contact for our customers after they have purchased via one of our sales channels. You answer all inquiries about online shopping. These include questions about payment, delivery, tracking or return. Would you like to pass on your passion to our customers? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! You can do this job in full-time or part-time in our office in Berlin.
What your tasks will be
- First point of contact for enquiries and orders from our Norwegian customers (bikester.no and addnature.no)
- Communication with our customers via phone, e-mail or live chat
- Providing advice to our customers regarding specific bike and outdoor products
- Providing support to our customers regarding orders and returns process
- Supporting the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service department
What you should bring to the job
- Experience in different outdoor and camping activities and the specific equipment and clothing needed
- Experience in customer service is desired but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, willingness to learn and to be challenged
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Native Norwegian speaker, good written and spoken English skills
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores bietet dir als Mitarbeiter viele Vorteile & Services rund um deine Arbeit, After-Work, Sport & Ernährung. Einige Vorteile findest du hier:
Tel: +49 (0)711/ 93305-148