What your tasks will be
- You are responsible for performance, web, and customer journey analyses
- You systematically monitor our web analysis tools and continuously develop them further
- You will accompany the implementation of new tools conceptually and implement them promptly in close coordination with our internal IT department
- You can use trends and analyses to proactively show our performance marketing the potential for optimization
- You will work closely with your colleagues from Commercial Analytics, our Data Warehouse team and Performance Marketing
What you should bring to the job
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience with online marketing and web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webtrekk)
- You have an excellent understanding of the relationships and influencing factors in e-commerce and experience in attribution modeling and the development of implementation concepts
- You have strong analytical as well as conceptual thinking skills
- Your open, fact-based communication makes you a respected contact at any time
- Your English is fluent, good German skills are useful but not mandatory
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148