What it’s all about
Feel at home in the world of Google? Are you interested in Bike and Outdoor trends and passionate about digital? Then we’re looking for you! As our SEO Manager (m/f/d) France you’ll be responsible for the expansion of our French shops. If you’re a team player looking to learn something new – read on.
What your tasks will be
- Responsibility for the optimisation of our French online shops (bikester.fr & campz.fr)
- Developing an SEO strategy based on keyword research, competitive analysis
- Monitoring all relevant KPIs and interpretation
- Furthering optimisation measures (on and off-page) according to Google guidelines
- Defining a content marketing strategy for the French market
- Coordinating internal specialist departments (development, graphics, text/content) whilst implementing optimisation measures
- Coordinating external service providers such as freelance copywriters or content providers
What you should bring to the job
- Experience in online marketing, especially SEO on and off-page
- Relevant knowledge of common SEO tools
- French mother tongue, (good) knowledge of English
- Diligent, independent working methods and flexibility
- Ideally related to the bike or outdoor industry
- Positive attitude
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148