What your tasks will be
- You are responsible for the definition of optimal price levels, calculation of campaigns and thus ensure optimal control of our business in close collaboration with the merchandise team
- You will design cross-national and individual pricing strategies and processes and map them in the relevant tools
- You are responsible for creating systematic reports as well as ad hoc analyses and testing
- You will counter any changes in the current market conditions with targeted measures and coordinate these with the relevant stakeholders in a targeted manner
- You will work closely with our Commercial Analystics and Data Warehouse team and coordinate cross-divisional projects
What you should bring to the job
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience with pricing in a dynamic trading environment, preferably in e-commerce
- You have a wide understanding of the relationships and influencing factors in e-commerce and your excellent analytical skills enable you to efficiently use complex data structures and correlations for your analyses
- You are familiar with dynamic pricing tools, ideally Omnia, and you have the necessary SQL knowledge
- You are always informed about current developments in e-commerce and trends in pricing
- Through open, solution-oriented communication and your fact-based communication, you are always a valuable conversation partner
- Your English is fluent, good German skills are useful but not mandatory
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!