What it’s all about
You’ll be a part of our mobile team that was established in 2016. We are building a new mobile progressive web application from scratch. Many interesting technical challenges are waiting for you! We are proudly creating great products with the best technology stack. You will get experience with JS, latest ECMAScript, MeteorJs, MongoDB, Apache Cordova, EsLint, Flow, Mocha, etc.
What your tasks will be
- You not simply develop, you also have influence on decisions regarding core API and UI
- You write clear, tested and documented code that delivers real business value
- You are responsible for parts of our software
- You are involved in creating applications which our customers really want to use (majority of auditory)
- You take ownership of our new generation systems based on progressive web app
What you should bring to the job
- You have 4+ years of experience working with JS
- You have experience with NodeJS / MeteorJS or other Full Stack JS Frameworks
- You have an understanding of OO principles, good code design and full stack development
- You have ideally knowledge of Cordova / PhoneGap
- Your speak English fluently to work within our international team
What you can expect
An exciting job with great prospects and responsibilities. If you’re looking for daily challenges and want to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place. Our aim is to continuously improve Internetstores and our online shops to create the perfect shopping experience for all our customers. Of course, this doesn’t come at the expense of having fun and enjoying the occasional refreshing drink after work to celebrate our successes! With flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and home office days, ensuring all our employees have a great work-life balance is massively important to us. In addition to attractive product and public transport discounts, we’ll also give you great deals on a wide range of sports activities.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148