What it’s all about
As part of our DevOps team you will help to push Linux servers to the limit. We use multiple technologies to deliver high-availability and high-performance services. At internetstores we’re self-hosting hundreds of clusters located on thousands of virtual servers. Together with the rest of our motivated and highly skilled team, you will cover full spectrum: managing infrastructure, private cloud, virtualization, networking, provisioning, automation, micro services etc. Your tasks will be maintaining, monitoring and optimizing existing and new solutions.
What your tasks will be
- You perform maintenance measures and supervise our high-performing Linux-based online shop system
- You optimize our server infrastructure
- You care for maintenance and expansion of our automated environment
- You configure our Private Cloud
- You directly communicate with the developers to find the best solutions
- You provide Level 2 and Level 3 support
What you should bring to the job
- 2+ years experience with Linux servers
- Knowledge of Ruby or another scripting language
- Be familiar with Chef or another automation software
- Upper intermediate English to work within our international team
- Experience in maintaining High-Availability websites and clusters
- Experience with nginx/ apache/ tomcat/ php-fpm
- Experience with XEN/ KVM or other virtualization
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL databases
- Experience with Cloudstack/ Openstack or other cloud solution is a plus
What you can expect
An exciting job with great prospects and responsibilities. If you’re looking for daily challenges and want to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place. Our aim is to continuously improve Internetstores and our online shops to create the perfect shopping experience for all our customers. Of course, this doesn’t come at the expense of having fun and enjoying the occasional refreshing drink after work to celebrate our successes! With flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and home office days, ensuring all our employees have a great work-life balance is massively important to us. In addition to attractive product and public transport discounts, we’ll also give you great deals on a wide range of sports activities.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148