What it’s all about
As CRM Manager France (m/f/d) you coordinate all emails sent to our customers in Central Europe. You’ll create e-mails, coordinate their translations into different languages and develop exciting new ideas for how to communicate with our customers. You’ll also monitor the sending and tracking of emails via our e-mail tools to ensure that we work in a customer-oriented and efficient manner. Depending on where you live, you can do the job in Berlin or Stuttgart.
What your tasks will be
- Annual campaign planning for all Probikeshop-countries and channels (shops, newsletter, SEA, cooperations, social, stores) in alignment with internetstores CRM
- Planning and implementation of email campaigns in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal, incl. coordination of content creation
- Conception and rollout of customer lifecycle programs and further CRM projects in the e-mail channel
- Carrying out analyzes and A / B tests as well as deriving optimization measures for CRM communication
What you should bring to the job
- You have a degree in economics, business or a comparable apprenticeship
- You have 2-3 years professional experience in CRM, are an email marketing pro and know exactly how to communicate with customers
- You have extensive knowledge of CRM software, e-mail marketing tools and are proficient with MS Excel
- Your creative streak means you’ll never be short of ideas when it comes to new customer loyalty incentives
- You have great written and spoken English and French, as well as a good level of German
- You’re very flexible and ready to travel (approx. 1-2 times a month to Lyon)
- As well as all of this, you have a real hands-on mentality, are well organised, have excellent communication skills and work extremely meticulously
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148