What it’s all about
As a Content Editor (m/f/d) at internetstores you will work closely with our international team. We’re always striving to adapt the content to fit each specific market while keeping the process smooth and easy. We act as a service provider to several other teams in the organisation, which means our tasks vary a lot from week to week. We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, have helpful guides, create attractive newsletters, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information on the shops up to date.
What your tasks will be
- You’ll be responsible for most of the written content on our French Bikester and Campz website – developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You’ll help create localized content for various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Production, Shops)
- You’ll take care of creation, translations and localizations for product, brand and category content as well as for marketing and campaign content (e.g. print magazines, newsletters)
- You’ll take care of incoming translations and localizations from the different channels (e.g. SEO or CRM) or departments
- You’ll carry out language quality checks of externally created content
- You’ll be responsible for projects within the Editorial team and have a unique overview on one of the most vibrant European eCommerce landscape
What you should bring to the job
- You are a native French speaker, fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are a bike and/or outdoor enthusiasts and love the products
- You have min. 3 years of professional experience in translating and in writing creative content
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to fit a specific market or customer
- You complete your tasks with responsibility and devotion to high quality
- You are a teamplayer and love to work in an international team
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with plenty of scope for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world, with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities, who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms, so it’s therefore very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range, great deals on a wide range of sports activities and discounted public transport.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 500 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Internetstores offers you, as an employee, many perks & services both at work, after-work and when it comes to fitness & nutrition. These benefits include:
Phone: +49 (0)711/ 93305148