What it’s all about
As SEO Manager (m/f/d) Norway you’ll drive the SEO performance of our Northern Europe online shops addnature and bikester. Your goal will be to maximize impressions and clicks as well as conversion rates. You will work in an international team with other SEO Managers from all over Europe.
This position covers a parental leave from 15th June 2021 and is limited for one year. It can be filled from one of our office locations in either Stuttgart or Berlin with currently 100 % remote work and up to 4 days/week remote work after covid.
What your tasks will be
- Definition & Tracking of URLs, keywords and competitors
- Continuous monitoring that ensures SEO performance in terms of rankings, visibility, traffic and conversions
- Definition of optimization strategies (on- & off-page) according to Google guidelines
- Management of internal departments (development, graphics, text) in the implementation of optimization measures
- Coordination of external service providers or freelancers such as content providers or freelance copywriters
- Preparation of meaningful presentations/documentations of results and conclusions
What you should bring to the role
- At least 2 years of SEO experience (on and off-page)
- Solid knowledge in current SEO tools
- Native Norwegian and fluent English skills
- Solid knowledge in Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Sistrix or a similar tool
- Independent and accurate working style with strong self-organization skills
- Ideally, you are interested in bike and/or outdoor topics
- You are a team player who likes contributing to your team’s success
What you can expect
- Up to 4 days/week remote work possible
- Employee discounts on our entire product range
- Wide range of sports activities
- An international team with bike and outdoor enthusiasts
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!