What it`s all about
Our bike online shops need more content than just product descriptions. This brings up two questions: What content could that possibly be and where does it come from? And that is where you come in: bike enthusiast, strong writing skills and with an overview of the big picture.
As a Content Creator (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the creative implementation of outdoor content and stories to build reach, visitor frequency and loyalty of our target groups and position our German, Austrian and Swiss platforms (fahrrad.de, BIKESTER, bruegelmann and others) in the bike scene.
You can fill the position at our Berlin or Stuttgart locations. We offer the possibility of mobile working up to four days per week as part of our “New Work” offer.
What your tasks will be
- You will constantly come up with new creative ideas, lead the charge on the right tone & voice and ensure consistency and brand integrity. You also have a high level of understanding for the community and its needs.
- You will implement your concepts independently and create high-quality and relevant marketing and website content as well as product introductions and tests.
- You will take on editorial tasks for specific resorts and will be part of the planning and implementation of our customer magazines in the bike sector.
- You can assign the content tasks to a good network of your own, evaluate, correct and finalize results.
- You have a feeling for the right form and implementation of content, which can be images, video or podcast in addition to text.
- You keep track of which of the content you create is also suitable for other markets and coordinate the localization and translation process.
- You will collaborate with Brand Management on an annual theme plan for all bike channels.
- You keep yourself up-to-date and research new trends in the world of bike sports, identify growth potential for the platform and contribute to the further development of the platform functionalities.
- Tracking and reporting your content strategies are part of your daily business.
What you should bring to the job
- You have a very good command of English, first or advanced German skills would be a plus.
- At least three years of professional experience in the creation of creative content
- Very good understanding of content as well as modern, digital and networked communication and corresponding knowledge of all relevant channels
- You take the interests of a wide range of stakeholders into account and can both mediate and put your foot down when necessary.
- Your own network of “creatives” that you consult for picture, video or podcast assignments.
- You’re passionate about biking.
- You have proven ability to prioritize, organize, and maintain strict deadlines
- You are team-oriented, self-driven, collaborative, with a take-ownership-attitude
What we offer you
- Freedom for your ideas: Think big. Start small. Move fast.
- Unique overview of one of the most dynamic e-commerce landscapes in Europe
- Generous home office regulation
- employee discount on the complete assortment
- Discounted public transport ticket
- Wide range of sports and subsidized gym membership
Who we are
Outside we feel alive – on the bike and in nature. This is how we’ve become one of the biggest European players in the sports retail industry. Our online and local stores have only one goal: to be the number one partner for bicycles & outdoor, and one which customers and brands trust.
Want to become part of the Internetstores family? Then apply now! More than 800 international colleagues in open, dynamic teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you!