What it`s all about
One of our goals is to focus more on our target groups and to increase customer satisfaction in the verticals “bike” and “outdoor-sports”. To reach this goal, we created the new position for Marketing Manager Europe Outdoor (m/f/d) to develop, implement and execute the marketing plan for the outdoor vertical and its respective brands.
The position is open at our locations in Stuttgart, Berlin or Stockholm with up to 4 days/week working from home.
What your tasks will be
- Responsible for the Europe-wide outdoor marketing program
- Conduct market analysis and define, develop and execute the Europe-wide outdoor marketing Go-To-Market plan
- Achieve and elevate targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs Europe-wide and internationally
- Evaluate ROI of marketing programs and initiatives using quantitative data
- Develop the outdoor brand communication strategy
- Coordinate brand communications across European markets and brands by working closely with our communications team
- Represent the outdoor brands promises, vision, architecture & tone together with the global brand management team
- Drive consumer engagement via digital/mobile/social platforms
- Build and maintain marketing & brand partnerships with industry and non-industry partners.
- Travel in market domestically and international as required (≤ 20%)
What you should bring to the job
- At least five years of experience in Brand Management or Marketing
- Extensive experience in Brand Management and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities over direct reports and/or cross-functional teams
- Experience in the outdoor-sports industry or a similar industry, a network in this area would be a plus
- Fluent in English, additional languages like German, French or Swedish would be a plus
- Innovative entrepreneurial mindset to influence and motivate a growing cross functional team
What you can expect
- Unlimited full-time contract
- Work from home up to 4 times a week incl. workplace equipment
- Employee discount on our online shops
- Colleagues who are just as passionate about outdoor sports as you
- And much more
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!