What the position is all about
Our online shops in the bicycle sector need more content than just product descriptions. This statement raises two questions: What content could that possibly be and where does it come from? And this is where you come in: bike enthusiast, strong writing skills and with an overview of the big picture.
You can fill the position in Berlin or Stuttgart. As part of our “New Work” offer, we provide the option of working from home for up to four days/week.
What your tasks will be
- You constantly have new ideas to offer our customers exactly the right content.
- You can implement your ideas independently and write texts of any kind from social media captions to magazine features.
- Your eyebrows will not raise in disgust when you are asked to write a text about e-trekking bikes.
- You take over a part of the planning and realization of our customer magazines in the bike sector.
- You will keep track of which of the content you create is suitable for other markets and coordinate the localization and translation process.
- Together with Brand Management, you will work on an annual topic plan for all bicycle channels.
What you should bring to the role
- A large part of your texts will be played out in German only, at least in the medium term. Therefore you speak German on a native speaker level and have a very good command of English.
- You can talk forever about cycling-friendly infrastructure or the two-meter rule. If someone mixes up cyclocross and gravel, your pulse will skyrocket. In short: Any kind of bike will inspire you.
- You already have at least two years of professional experience in creating texts of various lengths for specific target groups and you intuitively switch your address between Enduro-Bro and e-bike commuter.
- For you, correct spelling as a component of a coherent address is a matter of course.
- You have no problem taking into account the interests of various stakeholders and can both mediate and put your foot down when necessary.
- You do not see a job description that is not 100% defined as a reason to panic, but as a chance to put your strengths in perspective.
What we offer you
- Collaboration on our customer magazines, which are distributed in six-digit print runs throughout Europe
- Unique overview of one of the most dynamic e-commerce landscapes in Europe
- Generous home office regulation
- employee discount on the complete assortment
- Discounted public transport ticket
- Wide range of sports and subsidized gym membership
Who we are
Outside we feel alive – on the bike and in nature. This is how we’ve become one of the biggest European players in the sports retail industry. Our online and local stores have only one goal: to be the number one partner for bicycles & outdoor, and one which customers and brands trust.
Want to become part of the Internetstores family? Then apply now! More than 800 international colleagues in open, dynamic teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you!
What else do we need from you?
Please send us along with your application a short example of your writing (maximum 500 characters) and a longer text (5000+ characters).
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.