As a Trainee (m/f/d) Editorial Content NL, you’ll support our Dutch Editorial Team in Berlin and be responsible for the creative content of our bikester.nl online shops as part of an international eCommerce organisation. You should be a current student and available for c. 6 months.
• Querying SQL queries to create necessary files for translating product descriptions
• Creating high-quality and relevant content to position our Dutch platforms as preeminent online shops
• Data preparation and evaluation for Trados/SDL
• Process-tracking and handling for short-term translation requests
• Creating product, marketing and web content for our Dutch websites
• Localisation and translation of content into Dutch for various user groups
• Active collaboration on activation campaigns with, e.g., marketing, promotion, social media, content partnerships
• Student specialising in communications, journalism, rhetoric or a comparable major
• Responsible, fastidious and with a high standard for quality
• A native Dutch speaker with English and/or German fluency
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Ideally, previous experience with CAT Software (Trados/SDL)
• A team-player with a desire to work in an international environment
An exciting job with the prospect of advancement. If you’re looking for a challenge and to make a difference, then this is for you. Our aspiration is to build and continuously improve upon the perfect shopping experience, both online and in our local shops. The international team also celebrates successes with no shortage of the odd after-work drinks. Flexible working hours, 30 days holiday and the possibility of working from home – so nothing stands in the way of your personal work-life balance. Along with attractive employee rebates and discounts for public transport, you also can take advantage our variety of sporting options.
We love being outside – on a bike and in nature. This is how we became one of the largest players in the biking and outdoor industry. Our online shops and local stores have just one goal: to impress our customers every day and open the door to their every adventure.
You want to join the Internetstores family? Apply now! More than 700 international employees in open and dynamic teams spread across Europe – in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm – are looking forward to meeting you!