We are one of the #1 retailers in European cycling and a key player in French e-commerce. We’re growing year on year but remain committed to a human-centric approach to our work. We’re looking for cycling experts to reinforce our existing team.
Passionate and practical, you’re keen to share your passion with our customers through your mechanical and product knowledge. You’ll spend most of your time in the workshop but will help the sales team when needed.
Combining passion, sport and work is our goal. Take a look!
- Ensure the assembly, maintenance and repair of all types of bikes
- Manage and schedule appointments
- Receive packages as part of the Click & Collect scheme
- Advise customers on specialist and technical purchases. Each store stocks around 5000 parts and works with roughly thirty suppliers.
- Participate in events at the PBS Embassy.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a holder of a CQP cycle technician diploma
- You’re up to date and comfortable with the latest innovations and technological developments in biking. That includes e-bikes, hydraulic suspension elements and other contemporary bike trends.
- Your strong interpersonal skills mean you’re comfortable and competent in advising all kinds of customers.
If this sounds good and you want to join a dynamic, passionate team who wants the best for our customers, please get in touch!
- CDI in 39 hours per week over 5 days including Saturday
- Position based in Lyon / Confluence
- Salary dependent on experience