We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 600 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Your heart beats for CRM and email marketing and you have a proven track record in this field? Then we have the right job for you!
Looking for a skilled (Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d) to elevate our Email & Retention team: Drive our CRM strategy, delivering personalized multichannel campaigns across the customer journey. Own cross-functional projects from planning to execution, optimizing processes and ensuring technical set up and data consistency. Stay updated on CRM trends, apply best practices, and make data-driven decisions to enhance performance.
The position can be located in our Berlin office or our main office in Stuttgart. We are working in a hybrid model: You can work from home office, but we would love to see our colleagues at least 1 to 3 times a week in the office.
- Drive revenue by executing relevant communications over different touchpoints in Emarsys & acting upon available customer and campaign data, boosting customer engagement, loyalty and retention
- Define, plan and execute newsletter & lifecycle communications strategy in a data-driven manner incl. triggers, targeting, AB testing, personalization, reporting
- Analyze customer & campaign data to identify opportunities for optimizing for higher conversions & engagement, and unlocking first party data for improved targeting & personalization
- Maintain transactional emails infrastructure and suggest & implement improvements
- Execute template modifications & adjustments
- Lead & coordinate cross-departmental projects related to CRM topics
- Collaborate closely with diverse stakeholders, such as Campaign Planning, Marketing Services, IT, Purchasing
- Strive for best-in-class communication by applying best practices and challenge the status quo by conducting regular CRM & e-commerce industry benchmark
- You bring 2+ years of professional experience in CRM, ideally within e-commerce industry
- You demonstrate a strong background in customer conversion, re-engagement and retention strategies
- You are adept with project management, collaborating cross-functionally
- You bring HTML / CSS knowledge & you are familiar with SQL
- You fluently speak and write English and German
- You exhibit a customer-oriented mindset & passion about improving customer experience
- You take ownership from day one and enjoy working independently
- You embody a strong analytical thinking coupled with a well-structured attitude
- You have previous experience with Emarsys
THIS I-S US
Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams.
You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
Share the spirit: Benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!