We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 600 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
We are looking for a Team Lead (m/f/d) in full-time. You can work either at our location in Stuttgart (near the main train station) or in Berlin-Mitte. Hybrid working (2-3 days out of the office, home office) is possible.
- Strategy: Responsible for the segment footwear in our outdoor unit. Incorporate a strategic approach for your team that is in line with the unit’s strategy.
- Supplier Management: Support unit leaders in strategic meetings and team members in purchasing appointments. Also, lead purchasing appointments with suppliers.
- Assortment: Actively lead a the area footwear within the unit outdoor, managing and owning it.
- Planning: Support in the seasonal bottom-up planning process and consolidate the necessary information.
- Leadership: Lead, nuture and develop a 3-people team.
- At least +3 years of experience in the field of purchasing/buying.
- Business fluent in English.
- Experienced negotiator, values partners and relationships but focuses on securing favorable terms.
- Analytical thinker, utilizing data to identify opportunities and optimize purchasing decisions.
- Strong relationship builder, understands the value of all stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring accuracy in everything.
- Resilient problem solver, sees a solution instead of an issue.
- Team player!
- Proven track record in the purchasing field, leveraging extensive knowledge and experience to drive impactful outcomes for the organization.
- Experience in the outdoor area, hobby or workwise
THIS I-S US:
Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams.
You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
Share the spirit: Benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!