We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 600 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
- You are passionate about people and would like to leave your mark in a diverse, multi-national and fast-paced environment?
- You heart beats faster if you hear that you can shape the collaboration within an international team?
- You would like to be part of the globalization of the People & Culture Department and contribute to the harmonization and alignment of policies, practices and processes within the group?
- Your main competence is consulting and supporting leaders to build a workplace atmosphere where employees feel valued for the work they do and can thrive successfully?
- You act as a trusted People & Culture Business Partner on eye-level with leaders in France, Germany and Sweden
Responsibilites and main tasks:
- Actively partner with the business by supporting and advising leaders on all people-related topics and translate business requirements into solutions
- Proactive support of the transformation towards an international People & Culture team which is organized by functions and strategic topics
- Accompany change processes, organizational- and team development, labor law issues, talent management
- Support the recruiting and interview processes by working closely with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Act as a trusted and assertive Partner to the Head of People & Culture and the local team in Germany, France and Sweden as well as other internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute, coordinate and collaborate with the global People Team in the areas of Total Rewards/Comp&Ben, Employer Branding, Talent Management, Leadership Development
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Experience of 7+ years in comparable positions with a clear focus on Human Resource Management in fast-paced, high growth international environment and/or Matrix organization
- Experience in the E-Commerce, Retail or Tech sector is a plus
- Deep knowledge of all People related topics, especially in local labor law and employment practices
- A proven track record in supporting business changes and transformations
- You are a “change agent” with a hands-on mentality characterized by a high degree of independence, conscientiousness as well as focus to deliver
- Outstanding, transparent and direct communication skills tailored to different levels in an organization
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written), French would be a plus
- Open to shape this role according to the needs of the business and your strengths
- Passion for Sports and an active lifestyle is a plus 😊
THIS I-S US:
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- Workplace: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!