Who we are.
We feel alive outdoors—on the bike and in nature. This is how we have become one of the biggest players in the sports sector. Our online shops as well as our local shops have only one goal: to inspire our customers every day and to make every adventure possible for them.
Do you want to become part of our online store family? Then apply now! More than 600 international colleagues in open, dynamic teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Lyon, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, and Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you!
To ensure that our customers find an appealing and up-to-date assortment in our bike online shops (Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Brügelmann), we need you as a Category Manager (m/f/d) for the Bike area. Your main task is to buy new products for the coming season in order to offer our customers the best range and always keep an eye on your KPIs.
The position is available our headquarters in Stuttgart or our office in Berlin Mitte. We work in a hybrid work environment: You have the possibility to work from home, but we are also looking forward to seeing our colleagues more often in the office.
- You take overall responsibility for the selection and design of an attractive range of bike products
- You look after existing supplier contacts
- You actively search for new brands and trends
- You conduct supplier meetings in English or German, as well as independent negotiations on terms and conditionsYou monitor and continuously check compliance with KPIs (stock turnover, gross profit margin, inventory, and availability)
- You are part of an international team and need to be willing to speak English
What you bring:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a focus on purchasing or similar qualifications
- You have already worked in purchasing, project management, or similar positions
- You have high knowledge about the product lifecycle
- You have already worked with an international team
- You are highly interested in the bike or outdoor sector
- You bring good knowledge of MS-Office
- You are fluent in German AND English, both written and spoken
- You are good with numbers, are characterized by analytical decision-making, and know the latest trends
THIS I-S US
Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams.
You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
Share the spirit: Benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!