We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 600 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
What it is about
We are seeking a talented and motivated Translator (m/f/d) to join our team.
As the Translation team at Internetstores, we’re constantly striving to transcreate and adapt texts for each of our specific European shops, e.g. Bikester, CAMPZ or Addnature. We also provide several other teams in the organization with localized content, support and translations, meaning our tasks can vary greatly from week to week.
We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, helpful guides, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information in the local shops completely up to date.
This position can be filled in our offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Berlin, Germany.
- Translating, writing and editing the written content on our Norwegian bike and outdoor online shops, including developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website on a linguistic level
- Creating localized content for various stakeholders (for example the Marketing, Production & Shops departments)
- Editing, proofreading and checking externally-created content
- Quality control and adjusting existing Norwegian texts
This I-S you
- You are a native Norwegian speaker, and fluent in English as well, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- You have first experience (min. 1 year) in translating, transcreating and writing consumer-oriented content (tourism, online shopping, etc.)
- You have good organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while prioritizing your workload
- You have already experience in working with MS Office and CAT tools
- You bring good or basic knowledge of German
- Ideally you share our passion for bikes and outdoor sports
THIS I-S US
Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams.
You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
Share the spirit: Benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!