Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Your heart beats for CRM and email marketing and you have a proven track record in this field? Then we have the right job for you! In your role as CRM MANAGER (m/f/d) you are responsible for the planning and implementation of the bicycle newsletters and multichannel campaigns sent to our customers in the Central European, Northern and Southern European region. You create concepts and briefings and develop exciting new ideas for our lifecycle communication across all channels and touchpoints. By testing and evaluating the performance of our campaigns, you ensure that we work in a customer-oriented and efficient manner.
The position can be located in our Berlin office or our Stuttgart HQ. With our new working mode, you can work remotely up to 4 days per week.
- You are responsible for the planning, set-up and management of our weekly newsletters and omnichannel campaigns for our Bike brands Bikester & fahrrad.de across 14 Shops
- You develop campaign concepts and briefings to continuously increase our customer sales and loyalty in close alignment with Campaign & Brand Management
- You observe relevant reports and important KPIs to provide targets to shoot for and insights that help people across the organization to optimize our omnichannel campaigns
- You create new ideas and concepts according to our strategy to further develop our customer lifecycle programs and to maximize loyalty of our existing customers
- You work interdisciplinary with other departments and interfaces (shops, design, text, purchasing, controlling, marketing)
- You consult internal stakeholders on cooperations, service requests and marketing agreements and coordinate their implementation
- You are responsible for regular A/B testing and the evaluation of our campaign performance, recommendations for action and the implementation of optimization measures
This I-S you
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in CRM and e-mail marketing, preferably in the e-commerce environment
- You have an extensive knowledge of common customer engagement platforms like Emarsys or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have a proficient usage of MS Office, especially Excel
- You are very well organized, like to work operationally and have high demands on the quality of your work results
- You are interested in dealing with numbers, analytical contexts and have a high technical affinity
- You have a great written and spoken English and ideally knowledge of German and/or French
- Ideally, you share our passion for biking and/or outdoor sports
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.