Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Become part of our dynamic DevOps Team and bring in your expertise in developing our company cloud platform. Filling this role, you should be able to understand the background processes of cloud platforms as well create servers and services on that platform.
We are looking for someone who is eager to join a dynamic and fast-developing team with fresh ideas and likes to set new standards within their team and company.
- Maintain and develop the company wide platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve the quality, reliability and time-to-market of our software solutions
- Provide operational support and engineering for multiple large software applications
- Gather and analyze metrics to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Cooperate with the development teams to improve services and release procedures
- Participate in system designing, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create reliable systems and services through automation (follow DRY and KISS principle
- 6+ years of working experience with Unix systems Linux/*BSD
- 6+ years of administration databases (MySQL/PgSQL), web and application services
- Proven infrastructure troubleshooting experience
- 3+ years working with configuration management tools such as Chef/Puppet/Saltstack/Ansible
- 3+ years working with virtualization Xen or KVM
- Proficient level of shell scripting (BASH, Ruby / Python)
- Proven experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix and Prometheus
- Security knowledge
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation
Nice to have
- Natural curiosity in recent technology
- Worked at a hosting provider or in e-commerce
- Experience in operating cloud provider-based environments and their services
- Experience with general-purpose programming languages and programming concepts
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with containers Docker/LXC/OpenVZ/Jails
- Experience with container orchestration Kubernetes/Nomad
- Built and maintained CI/CD pipelines via Bamboo/GitLab/Jenkins
What we offer
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week. In the current situation, we work almost completely from home.