We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
You will be the go-to-person for all our different marketing channels (CRM, display, SEA, social media, etc.) when it comes to selecting the appropriate target audience for a campaign within our cross-channel marketing tools (CDP, DMP). With your expertise, you operate, maintain and continuously improve the marketing tool set.
What your tasks will be
- Operate and maintain our cross-channel Marketing Technology tool Tealium
- Drive the development of our marketing toolstack by collecting requirements with our marketing departments and handing them over to IT
- Collaboration with our data and web analytics team to evaluate the marketing performance
- Execute on implementing cross-channel, customer centric marketing strategies and use cases in close collaboration with the marketing departments
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role or consultant in Marketing, Sales, CRM or similar, preferably in e-commerce
- Expertise in working with cross-channel marketing technology and/or customer data platform solutions, e.g. Tealium, in a B2C company
- Preferably first experience in working in ecommerce
- Good understanding in handling data structures, interfaces and data processing
- Good understanding of web tracking and analytics
- Good experience in ad technologies (e.g. search, display) and BI/reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborating with different departments
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.