We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
As Junior SEO Manager (m/f/d) Finland you drive the SEO performance of our Finnish bike & outdoor online shops (e.g. bikester.fi, addnature.fi). You are also responsible for prioritizing SEO measures to be implemented, monitoring results, and working closely with other departments. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and would like to work in an international team, then you are at the right place!
The position can be located in our HQ in Stuttgart or in our Berlin office with up to 4 days or working remote (within Germany).
- Responsibility for the optimization of our Finnish online shops (bikester.fi & addnature.fi)
- Developing an SEO strategy based on keyword research, competitive analysis
- Monitoring all relevant KPIs and interpretation
- Furthering optimization measures (on and off-page) according to Google guidelines
- Defining a content marketing strategy for the Finnish market
- Coordinating internal specialist departments (development, graphics, text/content) whilst implementing optimization measures
- Coordinating external service providers such as freelance copywriters or content providers
This I-S you
- First experience in online marketing, especially SEO on and off-page
- First knowledge of common SEO tools
- Fluency in Finnish, preferably mother tongue, and good knowledge of English
- Diligent, independent working methods and flexibility
- Positive attitude
- Ideally interested in bike & outdoor topics
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!