We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
You have gained some experience in accounting, ideally in Accounts Receivable and you now want to further develop your skills in a fast-paced e-commerce environment?
As Accountant Accounts Receivable (m/f/d) in our team of five, you are responsible for the timely monitoring of transactions of incoming payments from our online shops. Together with the team, you support the preparation of monthly and year-end closings.
What your tasks will be
- You are responsible for the monitoring and posting of payments within our accounts receivable
- You maintain the relevant accounts
- You are responsible for managing the outstanding receivables
- You support internal reports and closings
- You keep in touch with relevant departments within the company and also external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in accounting (accounts receivable), ideally in an e-commerce environment or another industry with a high volume of customer transactions
- Knowledge of common accounting tools such as SAP or Datev
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good command of German (B1-B2 level)
- Independent, systematic and precise way of working
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than „just“ colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we’re the right place for you!