"Every day we get more people on bikes and enable all to explore the great outdoors."
As part of Internetstores GmbH, Fahrrad.de brings more people onto bikes than any other specialist retailer. Our unique product range includes bikes, clothing, equipment, and accessories for all cyclists – from beginners to families and hobby athletes to professionals. And all this without long delivery times.
Our fahrrad.de store in Stuttgart (Rotenwaldstraße 154) has a total area of approx. 1200 m².
Are you bored of standing in the workshop all day assembling and inspecting the same bikes? With Europe's largest assortment of bicycles in our online shops, there is hardly a day like any other. From a simple school bike to a 10,000€ racer, everything can be there. Assembly, inspections, repairs, fitting of accessories, advice on compatible products, fill your everyday life in our store.
Are you a bike enthusiast, do you like to work on your own bikes and are you always up to date with the latest technical components? – Then we are looking for you to join our workshop team at our fahrrad.de store in Stuttgart as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for the repair of all types of bicycles (incl. e-bikes)
- Assembling and ready-to-ride final assembly of new bicycles
- Handling of open repair orders and independent planning of processes in the workshop
- Service and maintenance of customers' bicycles and processing of complaints
- Advising customers on repairs or conversions
- Filing of repair orders in the system
- Completed technical vocational training and strong manual dexterity
- High affinity for bicycles, enjoyment of bicycles and bike equipment as a product
- You repair your own bicycles independently or already have some experience in repairing bicycles, ideally also e-bikes.
- Careful and responsible way of working
- You are inquisitive, a team player, reliable and have a strong customer orientation.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus but not necessary.
In our Fahrrad.de Store, one thing above all is important: enthusiasm. Enthusiasm for bikes, enthusiasm for the team and the determination to make even more people happy with bicycles and get them out into nature. Because our motto is Make Fans. Not Customers. By the way, you get 33% employee discount in our online shops and thus access to Europe's largest assortment of bikes and outdoor equipment for your next climbing or camping trip.
We also offer:
- A modern workshop with everything your mechanic's heart desires
- Flexible working hours according to agreement and shift plan (5-day week (Monday to Saturday))
- Bike leasing (for up to 2 bikes)
- A store team where you can actively participate in processes and improvements and where your ideas count
- Development opportunities with Europe's largest e-commerce provider in bike and outdoor sports