We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
You will join the Europe's number one e-commerce company for bike and outdoors in a team that develops and maintains complex solutions for the ERP domain.
What your tasks will be
- You will be part of an agile squad that values feedback and improvement, find out more on our LinkedIn article https://cutt.ly/internetstores-agile
- We build services that bring great value to our customers and to our colleagues
- We all contribute to creating a service-based infrastructure that allows more people to get on bikes and to enjoy the outdoors
- You support code reviews and deployment processes
- In case of problems, you assist in the identification and analysis of error
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP
- 2+ years of experience with latest Symfony versions, other popular frameworks are considered
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience working with MySQL, other relational databases can be considered
- Good code design, OO principles, Unit testing, SOLID, and KISS
- Experienced in building scalable systems
- Bonus points for Docker, Kubernetes, Mulesoft, RabbitMQ, Mongo, Go, TDD, DDD, ExtJS, React, Angular, Vue.js)
- You are self-organized and passionate to work in an agile environment
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other developers to improve their code as well as your ow
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!