We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
As the text & translation team at internetstores, we’re constantly striving to transcreate and adapt texts for each of our specific European shops, e.g. Bikester, CAMPZ or Addnature. We also provide several other teams in the organisation with content, support and translations, meaning our tasks can vary greatly from week to week.
We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, helpful guides, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information in the shops completely up to date.
What your tasks will be
- Translating, writing and editing the written content on our British Bikester and Addnature websites, including developing ideas and concepts to optimise the website on a linguistic level
- Translating German texts into English
- Creating localised content for various stakeholders (for example the Marketing, Production & Shops departments)
- Editing, proofreading and checking externally-created content
- Quality control and adjusting existing English texts
- You are a native (British) English speaker, and you're fluent in German
- You have first experience in translation and writing creative content, ideally customer-oriented content (tourism, online shopping, etc.)
- You have excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to specific markets and customers
- You’re a bike and/or outdoor enthusiast
- You have good organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while prioritising your workload
- You ideally already have experience in working with MS Office and Trados/SDL
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!