„Every day we get more people on bikes and enable all to explore the great outdoors.”
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
What it I-S about
- Constant improvement of the technical systems and finding technical solutions for business requirements (maintaining & refactoring code)
- Actively participate in the design process by filling in the gaps, prototyping, validating ideas and solutions
- Proactive check-up of the system for problems and bottlenecks and define/implement counter measures
- Acting as an interface between business requirements and technical solutions
- Proficient knowledge of frontend build systems like webpack, gulp or Grunt and experience with using Git
- Solid understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and Sass (SCSS)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Solid knowledge how to explain technical problems and solutions to non-technical people
- Very good ability to work independently, ability to make decisions and experience with agile working methods
- You speak English fluently to work within our international team
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication on eye level throughout the whole company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online stores and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You can work remotely up to four days a week. In the current situation, we work almost completely from home.