We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Due to our strong growth in recent years, we are currently ordering our system administration team and want to create a clear division between 1st/2nd level support and 3rd level support.
50% of your tasks will be to build up the first level support. The other 50% you will be involved in (strategic) projects by our Senior Administrator and can thus expand your knowledge in system administration.
- Structuring and organising the workflows for our first-level support for our internal employees at five locations (Stuttgart, Esslingen am Neckar, Untertürkheim, Berlin, Stockholm)
- Implementation of suitable and/or optimisation of existing workflows to increase efficiency with regard to day-to-day business and the processing of support requests
- Support in the definition of KPIs and implementation of suitable monitoring to check first-level support
- Measuring the sustainability of implemented improvement measures and the satisfaction of our internal customers
- At least 3 years of experience in first-level support, ideally experience in building a support team and implementing service level agreements.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud environment with Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure
- Initial knowledge of automation with Powershell, Bash and/or scripts
- Very good German and good English skills
- Willingness to work on a daily basis at our logistics locations in Untertürkheim and Esslingen am Neckar, ideally you have a driving licence
- Trainer's licence or interest in further training as a trainer desirable
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!
- New Work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and the connection to your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.