We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
You will be working in the shipping team in our Esslingen warehouse, where we store our wide range of non-bulky bike products. During the bicycle season (April-September), we get a lot of orders, which is why we work 42,5h/week during that time. However, in the low season, we only work 37,5h/week.
These will be your tasks:
- Checking incoming products
- Storing incoming products in different parts of the warehouse
- Picking products that customers have ordered from the warehouse
- Getting products ready for shipping
- You don’t mind being on your feet most of the day
- People with no prior logistics experience will receive training during the first few weeks on the job
- You speak English or German
- You like working in a diverse team
- You live in Germany or you are moving to Germany in the near future
- Working hours during the day (8 am to 5 pm or 7 am to 4 pm)
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Employee discount on our online shops
- Factory canteen available for lunch breaks