We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
You love cycling? You have decent technical knowledge, and you are always seeking to learn more about it. You are the first point of contact for family and friends regarding questions about bicycles? Then you have come to the right place. As a PRODUCT ADVISOR INTERNATIONAL (m/f/d) you are part of the customer care team and will be responsible for helping and supporting customers of our bike & outdoor online shops (Bikester.com, addnature and campz) both before and after their purchase.
We don’t expect you to know everything about bicycles right away. Over the course of the first few months, you will receive comprehensive training from your colleagues about all you need to know to support our customers. The most important qualities that you should bring are a willingness to learn and to help people to solve their problems.
We are looking for you as support for our International-Product-Expert-Team in our BERLIN and STUTTGART office. Our “new-work mode” enables you to work remotely for up to 4 days per week post-covid.
What your tasks will be:
- You process all our customer enquiries on all aspects of our products
- You will share your knowledge with our customers and assist them to make the most out of their next bike ride or outdoor adventure with the best equipment available on the market.
- Your goal isn’t just to give the best possible advice, but to also ensure a friendly handling of customers' requests via phone and email.
- As part of a detailed and comprehensive training, you will be trained by your experienced colleagues to become an expert in the field of cycling and outdoor activities
- Cycling passion
- Motivation to learn more about cycling and outdoor sports
- You enjoy talking about your hobby and helping people
- You speak and write fluently in English
- You are a native speaker or can communicate confidently in French, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch i.a.
- You are internet-savvy and quick to adapt to different PC applications.
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
This I-S US:
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!