Every day we get more people on bikes and enable all to explore the great outdoors.”
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Are you excited about the latest bike parts – be it the new Fox suspension or Shimano group set? Do you love being out in the nature or do you prefer spending your time bouldering on the weekends? Are you eager to share your passion with our customers? If so, then you've come to the right place! As a Product Expert (m/f/d) France you are our contact for product-related questions of all kinds. You possess a deep knowledge of bikes, bike parts and/or outdoor related topics such as camping, hiking and climbing. Your goal isn’t just to give the best possible advice, but to also ensure a friendly handling of customers' requests.
The position can be located either in our Berlin or Stuttgart office.
- Rampage, Rockstars, Ironman, Freeride Worldtour or Paris- Roubaix are as important to you as Christmas
- You are a real nerd when it comes to bikes, climbing equipment, camping equipment or other products in our shops
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy talking about your hobby
- Your mother tongue is French and you speak and write fluently in English
- You are internet-savvy and quick to adapt to different PC applications
What you can expect:
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!