We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
What it is about
- You develop and maintain our online shops using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- You continuously improve our customer’s shopping experience with new and exciting features
- You design and implement interfaces to other internal and external systems
- Together with an agile team you ensure clean code and a good website performance
- You support code reviews and deployment processes
- In case of problems, you assist in the identification and analysis of errors
This I-S you
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- You write code you are proud of and use design patterns where appropriate
- You possess sound knowledge and experience on controllers, scripts, ISML templates, Service Framework, Job Framework etc.
- You have experience with integrating third party APIs (e.g. payment providers, ratings, etc.)
- You are self-organized and passionate to work in an agile environment
- You speak English fluently to work within our international team
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication on eye level throughout the whole company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online stores and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You can work remotely up to four days a week. In the current situation, we work almost completely from home.