We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Buying bicycles or outdoor gear can be a complex endeavor, both online and offline. To make sure our customers become fans and always find the right product for their passion, we have created a Category Merchandising unit. As part of this unit, you will research, create, test and implement features in our online shops – such as buying guides – to help customers find the perfect product for their use case.
What your tasks will be
- You improve data driven features such as recommendations, on-site search and sorting algorithms in our online shops
- You optimize and implement the category structure and filters
- You analyze the customer behavior to optimize the search engine
- You help monitor the KPIs for the existing and newly implemented features
- You use product data to develop smart logics for the recommendation engine
- You analyze the customer journeys in close collaboration with our analytics team to find levers for creating a better experience and higher conversion
- You keep up with the latest e-commerce trends and have a good overview of the features that are relevant for our customer
This I-S you
- You have a passion for B2C e-commerce and first experience in UX development of online shops
- Good SQL skills: subqueries, aggregate functions and optimizing queries for large tables
- Basic programming skills and knowledge of scripting languages and Java
- Some experience with ETL-tools
- Data-driven approach to improve the user experience and create value for customers
- Logical thinking, handling of complex topics and projects
- You communicate fluently in English, bonus points for German 😉
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!