We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
What it is about
You will join the Europe's number one e-commerce company for bike and outdoors in our new agile department “Digital Value Creation” and work with 5 other QA Engineer colleagues. With your knowledge in QA and testing, we want you to be part of the development process starting right from the conceptual phase as an equal member of an agile development squad consisting of developers and a Product Owner.
What your tasks will be
- Work with business and technical team to define clear specification and acceptance criteria
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth project delivery
- Create and maintain functional test cases
- Identify and report potential quality issues in the system
- Leverage automation testing by identifying tests that would be optimal for automation and increase test coverage
- Maintain and improve automated testing framework
- Constantly improve the quality of automation code to have a robust test automation framework that is scalable and maintainable
- 4+ years of experience in test automation
- Profound knowledge of Selenium with Java and TestNG framework
- Comfortable use of SQL queries with an understanding of databases
- Very good knowledge of API automation testing with tools like Postman
- Experience with CI and CD tools
- Openess to take over responsibility and willing to take independent decision
- A high standard for quality and sound knowledge of quality practices and guidelines
- Experience with Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA is a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week.
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!