We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Buying bicycles or outdoor gear can be a complex endeavor, both online and offline. To make sure our customers become fans and always find the right product for their passion, we have created a Category Merchandising unit. As part of this unit, you will lead a team of five people to research, create, test and implement features in our online shops – such as buying guides – to help customers find the perfect product for their use case.
What your tasks will be
- You lead your team to be responsible and develop existing data driven features such as Search, Filters and Categories in our online shops
- You are responsible for configurating the sort order in our online shops
- You work with external partners to create new data driven features within our online shops
- You monitor the KPIs for the existing and newly implemented features
- You analyze the customer journeys in close collaboration with our analytics team to find levers for creating a better experience and higher conversion
- You keep up with the latest e-commerce trends and have a good overview of the features that are relevant for our customers
This I-S you
- Experience with ETL-tools and REST-API
- Advanced SQL skills: subqueries, aggregate functions and optimising queries for large tables
- Basic programming skills and knowledge of scripting languages and Java
- Data-driven approach to improve the user experience and create value for customers
- Experience with Saleforce Commerce Cloud is a benefit
- Experience with agile software development with Scrum or Kanban
- Logical thinking, handling of complex topics and projects
- Understanding principles of user experience and interaction design
- You have 5 + years of experience in E-Commerce Companies
- You have some leadership experience and you are looking for a role in which you can grow this experience further into a future role with more responsibilities
- You communicate fluently in English, bonus points for German ;
What you can expect
- Think big. Start small. Move fast: We offer you the freedom to contribute your expertise and support you in developing yourself together with us.
- Better together: Transparent communication at eye level throughout the company and its growing, international environment
- You matter: We share your passion for bike & outdoor and are happy to be more than "just" colleagues for you.
- Share the spirit: Borrow bikes and outdoor equipment from our pool, benefit from the employee discount in our online shops and meet like-minded people for bike & hike – we're the right place for you!
- New work: Our newly designed office spaces in Stuttgart, Berlin, Stockholm and Lyon reflect what we believe in: space for you to develop on your own and connect with your teams. You work mobile up to four days a week. In the current situation, we work almost completely from home.