What it’s all about
As a SEO Manager (m/f/d) France you drive the SEO performance of our French bike & outdoor online shops (e.g. bikester.fr, campz.fr). You are also responsible for prioritizing SEO measures to be implemented, monitoring results and working closely with other departments. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and would like to work in an international team, then you are at the right place!
Applications in French language are possible.
The position can be located at our HQ in Stuttgart as well as at our Berlin office.
What your tasks will be
- Responsibility for the optimisation of our French online shops (bikester.fr & campz.fr)
- Developing an SEO strategy based on keyword research, competitive analysis
- Monitoring all relevant KPIs and interpretation
- Furthering optimisation measures (on and off-page) according to Google guidelines
- Defining a content marketing strategy for the French market
- Coordinating internal specialist departments (development, graphics, text/content) whilst implementing optimisation measures
- Coordinating external service providers such as freelance copywriters or content providers
What you should bring to the job
- At least 2-5 years of experience in online marketing, especially SEO on and off-page
- Relevant knowledge of common SEO tools
- French mother tongue, good knowledge of English
- Diligent, independent working methods and flexibility
- Positive attitude
- Ideally interested in bike & outdoor topics
What you can expect
- International team of SEO experts that encourages both professional and personal development
- Up to 4 days of remote work (mainly within Germany, post-Covid)
- Employee discount on our online shops
- Wide range of sports offers
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 900 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!