What it`s all about
As Head of Text & Translation, you will take our text department to the next level and develop the future strategic positioning of our text teams, who take care of all content related to the digital customer journey and our products as well as e-mail marketing. The department currently consists of 3 teams (regional subdivision) in Berlin, Stuttgart and Stockholm.
As leader in the e-commerce market for bike & outdoor sports, we want to take the next step and support our shops even more with existing and new tools. In cooperation with an external agency, you will also drive the topic of NLG (natural language generation) at Internetstores forward.
What your tasks will be
- Develop the content strategy for our text teams
- Process optimisation within the text teams
- Establish the use of our ticket system (JIRA) in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Introduce NLG (natural langaue generation) for our online shops through coordination and agreement with our external partner
- Management of external translators and agencies
- Management and development of your employees
What you should bring with you
- At least 7 years of intensive experience in the creation and translation of content in e-commerce
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a content or cross-functional team
- Know-how in the introduction and administration of new content tools
- Cooperative management style, you support your employees personally and professionally
- Experience in working and coordinating external translators and agencies
- High affinity for content management systems like DAM or CMS
- Ideally, you share our passion for biking and/or outdoor sports.
What we offer you
- Think Big. Start Small, Move Fast: Freedom to contribute your expertise and realise your ideas
- Better together: Transparent communication and an international company environment
- Focus on impact: Clear objectives set by OKR for you and your team
- You matter: Up to four days of mobile work per week (post-Corona), employee discounts on our online shops and an environment that shares your passion for being outdoors