What it`s all about
We are looking for a highly experienced Product Owner (m/f/d) filling out the new position as Head of Product (m/f/d) and being responsible for a dedicated product team as Product Owner Distribution Services (m/f/d).
In your dual role you will have a significant impact on Internetstores‘ future success and agile transformation. As the Head of Product (m/f/d) you will develop and support a highly motivated team of six Product Owners. Together with your product team you will build a highly scalable service-infrastructure for our future platform environment.
The position can be located either in our Berlin or Stuttgart office with the possibility of up to 4 days of remote work per week.
Your responsibilities Chapter Lead Product:
- Coach and Servant Leader for Product Owners
- Enable the Product Owners to create the best products possible
- Support the personal development of the Product Owners
- Empower the professional progress of the whole product team
- Provide the frame and alignment for squads to collaborate successfully and work autonomously
- Shape and drive initiatives that derive from overall purpose and strategy
- Be the diplomat to represent the chapter (and tribe) to the outside (management, board and business partners)
- Strengthen enablement through coaching, mentoring and teaching
Your responsibilities as Product Owner Distribution Services:
- Own a new to build product called „Data distribution hub“
- Have a clear vision for your product, developing a value driven roadmap and responsibility for your team’s backlog which is transparent to all stakeholders and partners
- Together with different business stakeholders you identify potentials to improve distribution channel implementations and our offer to the customers
- Analyse and optimize all area-specific processes to increase efficiency and maximize the value created
- Ensure high quality of requirement definition, enable business owner to contribute and foster collaboration – promoting agility
- Guiding a team of Developers, one QA Engineer and Business Owner
- As responsible for your products and services you define the right set of metrics and implement a proper monitoring
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Product Owner or comparable role – in best case worked as Chapter Lead before
- Bonus: ecommerce background
- Deep understanding of tech and high affinity for new technologies
- Customer-centric and value-driven – data-based decision making
- Digital first: you know relevant products, solutions, features & their customer benefits
- Passion for product development; entrepreneurial mindset
- Your self-conception is enablement rather than authority: skills over titles, continuous delivery over deadlines, support over blame, collaboration over competition
- Thanks to your experience you are enjoying high trust amongst peers and managers
- Effective problem solver and decision maker
- Highly structured way of working as well as great presentation and communication skills
- Currently 100% remote work possible, in the future (post-covid) up to 4 days per week remote work possible
- Employee discount on the entire bike and outdoor assortment
- Colleagues who share your enthusiasm for biking and the outdoors as well as a wide range of sports activities
- Creative, dynamic and open-minded work environment where your ideas and strategies count
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!