What it’s all about
We have a modern, product-oriented technology organization (DVC – Digital Value Creation) that executes with urgency, precision, and with a strong focus on customer centricity. As part of this journey, Internetstores is undergoing a large-scale, global SAP S/4HANA implementation across all business and functional groups. The final goal of this implementation is to migrate to a standard SAP S/4HANA ecosystem that is agile, scalable and able to meet Internetstores current and future needs.
Starting with SAP FI CO integration, you will be part of an initiative to improve internal capabilities to support a next generation set of tools and processes. You will be involved in the end-to-end implementations: design, develop, test, implementation and maintenance of interfaces, as well as support/rollout/migration and troubleshooting. Besides integrating SAP FI CO, you will implement and maintain new services we are constantly adding to our ERP system.
What is like working with us:
- You will be part of an agile team that values feedback and improvement, find out more on our LinkedIn article https://cutt.ly/internetstores-agile
- We build services that bring great value to our customers and to our colleagues
- We all contribute to creating a service-based infrastructure that allows more people to get on bikes and to enjoy the outdoors
- You support code reviews and deployment processes
- In case of problems, you assist in the identification and analysis of errors
What you should bring to the job
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP
- 2+ years of experience with latest Symfony versions, other popular frameworks are considered
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience working with MySQL, other relational databases can be considered
- You are experienced and keen to build scalable systems, have high standards regarding code design, OO principles, Unit testing, SOLID, and KISS.
- Bonus points for Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Mongo, Go, TDD, DDD
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT
- Desired experience in a Finance / Backoffice ERP integration
- Desired experience of integrations using message formats like EDI X12, IDoc, IFlow, EDIFACT, JSON, XML, etc
- Ideally first experience in Mulesoft
- Ability to develop test data and analyse problems in support of the SAP FI CO Functional teams
What you can expect
- Remote work possibilities (mainly within Germany) up to 4 days/week (post-covid)
- Supporting team that helps you grow both personally and professionally
- Development possibilities within our IT organization
- Employee discounts on our entire product range and wide range of sports activities
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!